Privacy & Data Protection
Data breach notification becomes the law in Australia on 22nd February 2018.
ARE YOU PREPARED? Check out how we can help …. Data Breach Notification
Ringrose Siganto leverages the experience gained from working with government and corporate clients on a variety of privacy related projects to develop and implement practical, compliant solutions for organisational privacy issues.
Our expertise includes:
- Developing a Privacy Management Framework to improve the maturity of your privacy capability
- Reviewing your current privacy policies and processes and advising on compliance
- Establishing a data breach response capability, consistent with legal requirements
- Supporting your response efforts in the event of a data breach
- Reviewing third party contracts to determine compliance
- Implementing an organisation wide privacy compliance program, designed to meet your specific requirements
We also provide web-based courses, conduct seminars and provide in-house training which can be adapted to your specific requirements.
- Data Breach Notification
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Privacy Act Compliance in Cloud Computing Contracts
- Introduction to Australian Privacy Law
- EU Data Protection Regulation – what it means for Australian businesses